2024 ELECTION SCHEDULE
- Spring Primary - No Primary for Town of King.
- Spring & Presidential Preference - April 2, 2024.
- Partisan Primary - August 13, 2024
- General Election (Presidential) - November 5, 2024
Public Testing of our election equipment will be open to the public before each election. Specific dates and times will be posted here.
VOTING AND ELECTION INFORMATION
To Register, find your voting location, request an absentee ballot or update your voter information online visit: myvote.wi.gov
To be eligible to vote in the state of Wisconsin, a person must:
1. Be a citizen of the United States of America.
2. Be 18 years of age on or before election day.
3. Have been a resident of the municipality where he/she intends to vote for a minimum of 28 days prior to election day.
How to Register
Persons wishing to register must:
- Complete the voter registration form EL-131.
- Supply their Wisconsin Department of Transportation – issued driver’s license or identification card number. If the applicant has not been issued a Wisconsin driver’s license or I.D., they must provide the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number.
- Supply proof of residence.
- For further information on how to register visit the Wisconsin Elections Commission website
You can register online at https://myvote.wi.gov, follow the directions on the website. Please complete the form, be sure to sign and date it and deliver it to the Clerk’s Office with your proof of residency.
If registering in person, an applicant should register in the municipal clerk’s office by 5:00 PM on the Friday prior to the election.
At the Polling Place
If registering at the polling place on election day, an applicant must bring proof that you have lived at your present location for 28 days preceding the election.
You can request an absentee ballot by visiting the Myvote.wi.gov website or you can download the application for Absentee Ballot (EL-121) from the link above. Completed forms can be mailed or e-mailed to the Town of King Clerk.
In Person Absentee Voting
You may also choose to vote absentee in person, you may do so with the Town of King Clerk. Specific times and dates will be posted in the Tomahawk Leader or you can contact the clerk @ 715-908-0001.
The official polling location for all Town of King registered voters is:
King Town Hall
W4450 County Road A, Tomahawk WI 54487
Polls open at 7:00 A.M. and close at 8:00 P.M.