Absentee Ballot Request: You can request an Absentee Ballot by visiting the Myvote.wi.gov website or you can download the application for Absentee Ballot (EL-121) from the link above.  Completed forms can be mailed or e-mailed to the Town of King Clerk. 

New Website!

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website! Our goal is to provide our residents and visitors an easy way to access information. The user-friendly content is well organized so you can easily navigate the site to find the information you’re looking for. The website will always be up to date with current and valuable information. Please be patient with us while we are still in the process of making some improvements!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *